Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Operation Under Construction...

FAIL.

Yes. Sadly, I was quite unsuccessful in doing the revamping to my blog that I was planning on doing! I did change my background though (as you can see). Turns out that Hot Bliggity Blog has some very cute and original backgrounds! Shabby Blogs also has nice designs, so we'll see what the final decision is! I was also planning on changing the format and the header after an idea was sparked to use my own pictures after seeing what Jen did on her blog I Believe in Love with pixlr. I was going with a rendering I found of Vibia Perpetua, changing it up here and there as well as inserting a picture of my own, but much to my dismay I forgot to save it! Alas. 'Twas not meant to be...

I'd love to hear if you guys have any suggestions for ways I can reformat my page, whether it be things to add to it, take away, whatever! I know I want to add a signature line with my name, but I've been thus far unsuccessful in inserting the html correctly! I'll definitely take any advice into consideration! Until then, reconstruction is on hold, but hopefully I'll be back on it again soon! In the meantime, be looking forward to posts to come! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, so glad I inspired you but sorry it didn't work! I used http://www.mylivesignature.com/ for my signature. If you go to settings and then formatting, you can paste the html in the post template section and it will automatically show up on every post. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading other people's adventures with html :-D

    Mine is primarily cut and paste ... and then attempt to modify but usually mess up :-D

    I really like your blog background. Is it a preset or did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I am not quite html-savvy so it definitely is an adventure! Yeah, when I try to modify formats and stuff, I usually end up desperately searching around for the "undo" button, hehe. &&thanks!! Definitely didn't do this myself lol, all credit to hotbliggityblog! All I had to do was copy and paste the code into blogger. :) 1

    ReplyDelete