Friday, February 3, 2012

Engagement Photo Shoot - Teaser!

So the Favorite and I went the non-typical route and ended up taking our engagement pictures a month before the wedding instead of right after the engagement (which was in April) like most people. We just gotta be different ;-) Anyways we had such a fun time, in spite of the fact that it was around 35 degrees outside! Brrrrrr!!!! By the end of the photo shoot, our faces and hands and toes and everything was frozen, but we celebrated the fun time with soup, salad, and sandwiches at Panera :-) Our photographer, Treneka, is absolutely amazing and definitely has a God-given talent! I look forward to seeing more of her work in the future, and we'll definitely be using her again ;-)

I love how candid this is! The Favorite definitely started tickling me,  hence my expression. Thankfully my typical reflexes didn't kick in as they normally do... I can get kinda violent when tickled! 
I absolutely love this one! I love the photo effects and how she had us pose and everything...  Love and happiness :-)
Treneka is an absolutely amazing photographer! I will share more of this awesome photo shoot in the days to come :-)


1 comment: