Monday, May 13, 2013

Back to the blog world, this time with a baby!

Today marks exactly two months from the last time I blogged, which was March 13. In that post, I said that if you didn't hear from me within the week, that I had the baby. Wellllll, I actually had my baby almost two weeks from that time, so lo siento guys for not getting another post done before then! But in my defense, there was so much going on!

So, yes. My baby is here. I love her to pieces. It's so hard to imagine life without her! I lose sleep, hardly eat, and don't have nearly as much time for myself, and you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything. I definitely plan to share about the day leading up to her birth, but I'll save that for another post. In the meantime, I'll share a picture of her on her birth-day.

Naomi Grace, born on Tuesday, March 26 at 5:37pm, 6 lbs., 4 oz., 19.5 in.

Stay tuned for her birth story and life after baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment